Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Discount code, £50 off £300, £100 off £600 spend til 28Oct19 [restricted eligibility]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discount code, £50 off £300, £100 off £600 spend til 28Oct19 [restricted eligibility]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2019, 9:24 am

Programs: QRPC Plat; Marriott Plat; Hilton Gold
tried this code and as stated above even after the website showing a discount of 200 and the amount to be paid showing 200 less my card was charged for the full amount..
Old Oct 25, 2019, 3:32 pm
Suspended

Programs: plenty - ggl, ccr, etc, etc.
Originally Posted by Airprox
You can change the end to EU too for EUR discount.
Not sure how BA can check if you’re from an eligible corporation?
Old Oct 25, 2019, 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by salehir
tried this code and as stated above even after the website showing a discount of 200 and the amount to be paid showing 200 less my card was charged for the full amount..
From what ive seen this is an online error with the offer rather than you being not eligible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.