Search

Finding BA codeshare flights online

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2019, 11:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Qatar Privilege Silver, Club Accor Platinum, IHG Gold
Finding BA codeshare flights online

Hi,
I'm looking for advice on how to find and book BA codeshare flights online.
Specifically BA2183 BKK to PNH and BA2174. These are operated by Bangkok airways.
I could book the Bankok airways flights no problem, but I would like to, book the BA version, and earn avios and TP, if possible.
The only time I see the flights listed is on skyscanner when looking at the route LHR-PNH.

I haven't tried calling BA yet
Old Sep 9, 2019, 11:50 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
You can only book these flights under BA codes in conjunction with long-haul BA flights. You can't book them as standalone flights.
So, you can buy LHR-BKK-PNH but you cannot buy just BKK-PNH. BA does not even file fares for the latter route.
Ldnn1 and jctech like this.
Old Sep 10, 2019, 12:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Qatar Privilege Silver, Club Accor Platinum, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Andriyko
You can only book these flights under BA codes in conjunction with long-haul BA flights. You can't book them as standalone flights.
So, you can buy LHR-BKK-PNH but you cannot buy just BKK-PNH. BA does not even file fares for the latter route.
Thank you for the explanation. Ill book them on Bangkok airways.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.