Search

Cityflyer 2020 availability

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2019, 10:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Cityflyer 2020 availability

Hi

Hoping to book CE on the direct EDI-PMI service in summer 2020 but checking various dates (I haven't got round to checking every single date yet ) I can't find any "I" availability and there is very limited "R" (in many cases no "R" at all). EF shows the lower ET fares to be equally restricted.

Looking at some of the routes out of LCY (not just PMI) there are odd pockets "I" availability, but the pattern seems relatively consistent with the EDI-PMI service.

Any ideas what might be causing the restricted availability and does anyone have any advice on whether it's worth hanging off to see what releases over time?

TIA
Old Sep 5, 2019, 11:11 am
Suspended

Perhaps they’re waiting for the end of summer before releasing I fares.
Old Sep 5, 2019, 11:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by richardwft
Perhaps they’re waiting for the end of summer before releasing I fares.
The I class fares are already there. If there is a problem, it's only with I class availability. If there isn't an availability problem, I class trips will price.
Old Sep 5, 2019, 11:41 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Globaliser
The I class fares are already there. If there is a problem, it's only with I class availability. If there isn't an availability problem, I class trips will price.
Is there I class available Saturday 4th July 2020 EDI-PMI?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.