Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Not able to book JAL flight on BA.com?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2019, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Not able to book JAL flight on BA.com?

Am looking at flight AMS-TOKYO then TOKYO to ICN ( JAL do this rute) and then ICN- to AMS. However cannot get the BA site to price this? Am i wrong in thinking that i should be able to book JAL as a codeshare? Got it priced on ITA Matrix at just under £1900
Old Aug 24, 2019, 11:21 am

Programs: Honors Diamond
Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing in Matrix?

It’s possible that BA can sell it but BA.com can’t. Usual advice would be to call but given the current hold times because of strike action that isn’t that helpful.

You could also try using the multi-city tool to add each and every sector separately (i.e. all 5 if routing via London). And/or if you can construct it in Google flights and get the price, click through to BA.com from there.
Old Aug 24, 2019, 5:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by sam lewis71
Am looking at flight AMS-TOKYO then TOKYO to ICN ( JAL do this rute) and then ICN- to AMS. However cannot get the BA site to price this? Am i wrong in thinking that i should be able to book JAL as a codeshare? Got it priced on ITA Matrix at just under £1900
you are wrong indeed. You won’t be able to book that on ba.com.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.