Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

HND timetable change - rebooking my return flight on booking with Lloyds Upgrade Vouc

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HND timetable change - rebooking my return flight on booking with Lloyds Upgrade Vouc

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2019, 8:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC : GGL; HHonors : Diamond

I'm GGL, and have an existing booking LHR-HND return which I used Avios + Lloyds Upgrade voucher for Club World.

Yesterday, I received an email "Seat changes for British Airways booking: XXXXX" which was a bit odd as it just mentioned a seat change for operational reasons but no mention of a cancelled flight. Wasn't that clear on the iPhone app either and it was only until today when I logged into my account on my desktop that I saw a message about the cancellation and that I've been re-booked on the same flight a day earlier.

Called GGL line to see if they had any more info, and turns out the timetable is changing next winter so will no longer be daily from Haneda (Narita still running the same).

Anyhow, got me thinking if I accept the day earlier flight, will this change my booking in any way so that I could also use a GUF to upgrade to First...?
Old Jul 12, 2019, 9:41 am

Narita flights have now been cancelled too it seems.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.