Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Expert Flyer award availability not functioning

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2019, 8:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA GLD Skymiles DM MM, a+ rewards lifetime elite, AS, Marriott plat, PC plat, HH gold

Is anyone else having issues with expertflyer award information after the IT meltdown over the weekend? I keep getting "No availability can be found for the date and class(es) specified." for any date ATL-LHR all classes.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 9:20 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Seems to be working ok for me searching ATL-LHR next month. It's only finding V class but I'm not getting the errors you're getting. Which date are you looking for?
Old Jul 9, 2019, 9:38 am

Programs: BA LTG, UA Gold, EK Silver, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott LT Titanium, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by turkeyRIOO
Is anyone else having issues with expertflyer award information after the IT meltdown over the weekend? I keep getting "No availability can be found for the date and class(es) specified." for any date ATL-LHR all classes.
I get exactly the same thing but was wondering if it is Expertflyer changing how it displays the results ? Previously it used to list out the flights with availability yes or no (usually no). So if this is the case (ie all No) it might be better to just display the message we are both now seeing rather than showing all the flights with no next to them.

Or...maybe it is just temporarily not working ?
Old Jul 9, 2019, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA GLD Skymiles DM MM, a+ rewards lifetime elite, AS, Marriott plat, PC plat, HH gold
Originally Posted by golfmad
Seems to be working ok for me searching ATL-LHR next month. It's only finding V class but I'm not getting the errors you're getting. Which date are you looking for?
Thanks, I am not gold so I did not have V checked. I do get results for V when checked but not any other day; May and June 2020.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 10:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
I'm guessing it's seeing V class as that's available from the fare displays, whereas Z/U/P/X aren't. I've had the same issue when searching for X.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 4:22 pm

Did you try the aa site?
Old Jul 10, 2019, 8:38 pm
Left Expert Flyer 4/23

There is an issue with the BA data source and the vendor is hoping to fix it in the next couple days. We will post back when it's fixed. Thank you for your patience. In the future if you have questions please email us directly before posting on FT at [email protected]

Last edited by ExpertFlyer Voice; Jul 11, 2019 at 7:04 am
Old Jul 10, 2019, 11:44 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by ExpertFlyer Voice
There is an issue with the EK data source and the vendor is hoping to fix it in the next couple days. We will post back when it's fixed. Thank you for your patience. In the future if you have questions please email us directly before posting on FT at [email protected]
Forgive my ignorance, but what’s the ‘EK data source’? Something to do with Emirates?
Old Jul 11, 2019, 4:59 am
Left Expert Flyer 4/23

Originally Posted by Starship73

Forgive my ignorance, but what’s the ‘EK data source’? Something to do with Emirates?
The data source for Emirates award data. (EK is the airline code for Emirates)
Old Jul 11, 2019, 5:25 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
The data source for Emirates award data. (EK is the airline code for Emirates)
Indeed it is, but the OP was/is experiencing difficulty with BA availability, perhaps that is why @Starship73 was a little confused by your earlier reply?
Old Jul 11, 2019, 7:07 am
Left Expert Flyer 4/23

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
Indeed it is, but the OP was/is experiencing difficulty with BA availability, perhaps that is why @Starship73 was a little confused by your earlier reply?
Apologies, total typo on our part, meant to say "BA". That's what happens when you post too late at night.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 1:54 pm

Is there an issue with EK also? Not finding any Business Saver flights even though they're available on Alaska.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 2:10 pm
Left Expert Flyer 4/23

Originally Posted by alfredray
Is there an issue with EK also? Not finding any Business Saver flights even though they're available on Alaska.
The BA issue has been resolved, please email us if you encounter any issues. Thanks for your patience.

EK should be working, if you have a specific example please email us directly with an example.
Tobias-UK likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 4:25 pm

The BA issue has been resolved, please email us if you encounter any issues. Thanks for your patience.

EK should be working, if you have a specific example please email us directly with an example.
EK must have gotten resolved at the same time of BA. It hadn't worked for Business Saver for the last couple of days up until my post but it just started working.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.