Wiki Posts
Search

Feet

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, RCI Diamond
Feet

Ok, so I know this is nothing new, but where do you folk stand on feet? Specifically on chairs in the lounge and “ungloved” (or whatever the equivalent is for feet) onboard. Do you mind or not? If you do mind, do you challenge? If you challenge, how do you approach it? What’s the response?

Sorry for the thread, but I’m bored on a long layover in the lounge at T5!
Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:27 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
My view is:

Lounge is like any other public place, you wouldn't take your shoes off at the pub would you? (unless it's been a very "heavy" evening). However I could be persuaded about shoes off with socks on if sleeping in the lounge, as I think it is worse to put your shoes on places were people sit.

On the plane shoe's off is fine with socks on on short haul flights. I think it is also fine to take your socks off in first of CW as there is sufficient space/privacy, especially if you're feet will be under a blanket.

Just never put your foot on my arm rest or up the side of my seat.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Could I recommend a search? This is another topic which comes back every few weeks (and which happens to be entirely unrelated to BA) so you'd get a full range of opinions already expressed.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, RCI Diamond
Originally Posted by orbitmic
Could I recommend a search? This is another topic which comes back every few weeks (and which happens to be entirely unrelated to BA) so you'd get a full range of opinions already expressed.
I know, I know. It’s why I apologised. I find bumping a thread affords little interest though. Of course I realise it has nothing to do with BA per se, but it’s the most active forum with friendly people. It’s only to assist in my boredom, so once again, sorry peeps!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.