Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T3 lounges - OWS/Silver

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2019, 4:00 pm

Programs: Mucci, Diamond Status & on the Supreme Council des Conseillers, BA Ag, Bonvoy GFL/Plat, xVS Au
Originally Posted by Deltus
What time? First choice would be QF if the a la carte dining is open (from 9:15am?), otherwise CX for hot buffet (sausages, bacon, eggs) or BA for pastries. CX for champagne, QF for coffee. Whatever you do, do not got to AA for coffee - nobody makes that mistake more than once...
CX do very good barista coffee also. Just ask at the bar.
Old Jun 10, 2019, 6:37 pm

Programs: BD Gold (yes forever), BA Silver, Hilton Gold.
I'm hoping to tick off all 4 later today! Does the AA lounge offer anything over the others? A nice soup or maybe good cookies? How about views of the planes, do any of them offer a view of the action?
Old Jun 10, 2019, 6:51 pm

Programs: Plat Pro AAdvantage, but defected to BAEC
Originally Posted by BigVince76
I'm hoping to tick off all 4 later today! Does the AA lounge offer anything over the others? A nice soup or maybe good cookies? How about views of the planes, do any of them offer a view of the action?
Candy! There are some sweets and to go bags on a ledge in the lounge if you need a sugar rush at some point.
Row9, Tredders and Fatdickie like this.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 12:02 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by BigVince76
You'll probably find the answers to all those questions in the dedicated thread.

Best T3 OneWorld Lounge
Old Jun 15, 2019, 12:17 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
Booked a RFS hop from LHR to PRG and didn't notice it was t3 until booked. Departs 7.50pm so will arrive nice and early to enjoy CX food and champagne. Went through their lounges in HKG and their food was fabulous. Couple of gins after in QF.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by TTmex
Booked a RFS hop from LHR to PRG and didn't notice it was t3 until booked. Departs 7.50pm so will arrive nice and early to enjoy CX food and champagne. Went through their lounges in HKG and their food was fabulous. Couple of gins after in QF.
Hi,

Just to advise you ( if not already aware) that the CX lounge could be very busy at thay time as CX has several flights leaving for HKG just before 8pm.

Regards

TBS
Old Jun 15, 2019, 12:35 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
So what I hear you saying is that I need to get there in the morning to avoid the rush and get a prime seat?
EDIwanderer likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 12:40 pm
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
To avoid too many threads being opened on this subject, perhaps members might contribute to the existing substantive thread kindly linked several times above.

/mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.