Wiki Posts
Search

Early BA baggage drop off at PSA

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2019, 11:04 am
Original Poster

Early BA baggage drop off at PSA

Hi,

Travelling from PSA-LHR 1805 on Sunday Club and would like to drop off baggage at 11am (there is a 1245 BA flight scheduled so check in will be open) - does anyone know if this will be possible please ?
Old May 27, 2019, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by shill10
Hi,

Travelling from PSA-LHR 1805 on Sunday Club and would like to drop off baggage at 11am (there is a 1245 BA flight scheduled so check in will be open) - does anyone know if this will be possible please ?
I'm not sure, never tried to check in a bag so far in advance at Pisa, but you can always try and if they say no, drop the bag(s) at the information desk where you can leave them for a minimal fee. If for some reason you need a plan C, and on the assumption you want to go into Pisa rather than voluntarily spend so long in the improving but not yet Cathay like airside lounge, there is also a baggage storage place at Pisa Centrale station, which you can reach using the Pisa Mover from the airport. It's then a 20 minute walk to the leaning tower etc.

Edited to add: I have done a long transfer (8 hours or so, QR interlined to BA) with bags at Pisa so they must have some storage space available, just not sure whether this is only for connections (which presumably are few and far between at Pisa).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.