FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   BA100: The Queen visits British Airways Thursday 23 May 2019 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1970372-ba100-queen-visits-british-airways-thursday-23-may-2019-a.html)

HIDDY May 24, 2019 8:53 pm

She's looking great. ^

PUCCI GALORE May 25, 2019 3:39 am

Frankly, if Him Indoors came out of the house in a shirt that did not look ironed and a tie that looks like it came from a charity shop, I would send him back indoors with a flea in his ear. As for those trousers, grief they look like they were tailored for Groucho Marks.

Nevertheless, he is quite dishy compared to Willie Wombat.

origin May 25, 2019 5:29 am

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE (Post 31137120)
Frankly, if Him Indoors came out of the house in a shirt that did not look ironed and a tie that looks like it came from a charity shop, I would send him back indoors with a flea in his ear. As for those trousers, grief they look like they were tailored for Groucho Marks.

Nevertheless, he is quite dishy compared to Willie Wombat.

I have no awareness of him being dishy or not.

In my day to day life I havent worn a tie since 2000.

If I was going to court, I woudnt wear a tie.

But you are right this is a special year for the company, He knew that prior to this year and BA are a company which has facilities for uniform making.

So someone knows that Savile Row is down the road and he could of had a nice suit.

I suspect he is man of a certain age. He knows no one will look at him. Especially stood next to the real queen..

footballfanatic May 25, 2019 5:48 am

Originally Posted by Strawb (Post 31116829)
Let's hope they serve tea with her scones.

that’ll be £8

subject2load May 25, 2019 8:35 am

Originally Posted by origin (Post 31137258)

I suspect he is man of a certain age. He knows no one will look at him. Especially stood next to the real queen..

True enough. With the exception of PUCCI G by the sound of it .... !
I really didn’t know quite what to make of dear PUCCI’s “quite dishy” remark :eek: But all in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

T8191 May 25, 2019 8:39 am

Originally Posted by subject2load (Post 31137503)

True enough. With the exception of PUCCI G by the sound of it .... !
I really didn’t know quite what to make of dear PUCCI’s “quite dishy” remark :eek: But all in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

In fairness, PUCCI was comparing him with WW, rather than the rest of the male population of that age.

PUCCI GALORE May 25, 2019 8:49 am

Originally Posted by origin (Post 31137258)
I have no awareness of him being dishy or not.

So someone knows that Savile Row is down the road and he could of had a nice suit.

The real Queen - why does he frequent others/ I thought that he was married with 4 children, but then I am so uncelebrity interested.

origin May 25, 2019 9:17 am

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE (Post 31137530)
The real Queen - why does he frequent others/ I thought that he was married with 4 children, but then I am so uncelebrity interested.

I was making a comment about planes being women and the much loved 747 being the "queen of the sky". My comment was based on the airline ceo in pictures with the UK queen and planes etc.

Honestly, I dont know how some will cope when the planes are no longer flying and going up the stairs is better than turning left.

The children of today will not have the pleasure of flying in her, in the same way not hearing a v6 or v8 engine on their parents cars.

I suppose all generations have a nostalgic part of the good old days. I know all the issues surrounding the 4 engines and the environment. But feel the durability of the 747 will be missed.

RoyalSwazi May 26, 2019 2:03 am

Some of the biggest queens I’ve met have been heterosexual men 50+. Talk about drama.