Wiki Posts
Search

Galleries Club vs Club Aspire [LHR T3]

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2019, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US AA UA DL
Galleries Club vs Club Aspire [LHR T3]

We will have a 4 hour layover at Terminal 3 and would like to know which lounge would be better. The Club Aspire from Priority Pass or the British Airways Galleries Club. We will be in British Club World seating. Which would you prefer? Thanks
Old May 17, 2019, 1:18 pm

Programs: BAEC
This thread will probably help you in your decision making...

Best T3 OneWorld Lounge

Many say that the Cathay Lounge is the best for business class passengers, do you have status with BAEC? I can’t tell on the mobile version of FT
Old May 17, 2019, 4:42 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Was in Cathay, Qantas and BA T3 today. Only reason to go BA lounge was to get some Speedbird IPA. For me it's Cathay, but Qantas is decent also. No reason to visit BA.
Old May 17, 2019, 10:11 pm

Programs: BAEC-Silver, AMEX-BA Prem' Plus & Standard, Accor Gold, HH-Silver, IHG,IBIS On Business
Cathay or Qantas AA & BA aren't even in the same league
Old May 18, 2019, 2:03 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by jronet
We will have a 4 hour layover at Terminal 3 and would like to know which lounge would be better. The Club Aspire from Priority Pass or the British Airways Galleries Club. We will be in British Club World seating. Which would you prefer? Thanks
The BA lounge is much better than the Aspire lounge at T3. However, you should check out the other OneWorld lounges, specifically Cathay Pacific and Qantas.
Old May 18, 2019, 2:23 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Pass
I always try to go to the OneWorld Lounges in T3. I’ve got Priority Pass and will only really use it if there’s no airline lounge available.

No1 Traveller in T3 is another option however I’ve never been.

Personally I’d go dining in Cathay, Gin in Qantas then free pour in the BA Lounge
KeaneJohn likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.