Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A350 to Tel Aviv

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2020, 3:52 pm

Programs: OW/AA, DL, UA; Marriott Titanium
This thread is helpful. Heading to TLV, options are either BA WT+ A350 or "Business" on AF/KLM A320 - likely a "lesser of two evils" decision. I'd normally prefer a non-stop but the connections are short yet do-able connections in either CDG or AMS, and am familiar with both airports.

The WT+ seats for such a short overnight outbound (that ghastly 9pm departure with a 3 something arrival) and such a short early morning return (6am) aren't thrilling me. The slightly extra room of a blocked middle seat slightly appeals.

Have flown TLV before and am already aware the Dan lounges in TLV are nothing to write home about.

(I'd personally go for VS flights, having flown their A350 in Premium Eco to/from TLV a couple of times, duly impressed with seat & service, yet the 2pm departure on the outbound isn't an option due to day meetings)

Last edited by skye1; Feb 19, 2020 at 4:21 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.