Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business class to bangkok

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2019, 10:27 am

Programs: Tufty Club (Gold), BAGA Gymnastics level 4, 440yds swimming certificate
I guess if your using 2-4-1s and are getting a flat bed for such good value the rubbish IFE and old planes are commensurate with the price paid for the journey.

you can bet your life as soon as the club suite is on the route redemptions will dry up and people will also be unhappy.

The BA product really is poor if you’re paying for it. As others have said. If it’s your dime, then AY and QR are the best options.
Old May 16, 2019, 10:47 am

Programs: "Only" 50,000 TPs until BA GGLfL
Another vote for Eva Air on this route. Really nice in business: reverse herring bone individual seating and often serve the same fizz others serve in F

As for why no complaints on the EZE routing? The alternatives are all pretty bleak: IB isn't so much better and you get much less sleep, LH has awful flight timings for returning to London, LA via GRU has an even worse hard product, etc...
Old May 16, 2019, 11:46 am

Programs: BA
EVA for me too. Best direct price and modern up to date aircraft and the timings are reasonable. Thai is good but often quite expensive.
Old May 16, 2019, 1:02 pm

Programs: AMEX PP;BAEC Bronze;Tesco CC Preferred;
Agree- Eva Air any time: direct flight, great seat, brilliant service and exceptional choices of food and drink. Seat smaller than BA First but we found all else much better.
Old May 16, 2019, 1:11 pm

Programs: BA GGL, LH FTL
Originally Posted by A P Yu
I guess if your using 2-4-1s and are getting a flat bed for such good value the rubbish IFE and old planes are commensurate with the price paid for the journey.
That! A cheap I fare + GUF and first is a good deal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.