Search

4-class 777-200 refurb at Heathrow

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2019, 8:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold
4-class 777-200 refurb at Heathrow

Hi

Apologies if this is already covered elsewhere but I have two trips fairly soon to IAD and SEA when I'll be in WT+, and wonder if these are likely to feature the rather nice new WT+ cabin with larger TVs or the utterly clapped-out, bits-hanging-off cabin I had on a 3-class 777 recently to EZE?

Thanks
Old Apr 11, 2019, 9:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by Whenderson
I have two trips fairly soon to IAD and SEA when I'll be in WT+, and wonder if these are likely to feature the rather nice new WT+ cabin with larger TVs
Yes.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 4:54 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche
It depends, and there's no guarantee. The "clapped out" interiors are onboard the Rolls Royce powered fleet with the crew rests, and tend to be on longer routes where crew rests are required. But this isn't exclusive.

Atlanta falls under this and is commonly served by the non-crew rest fleet, but my last flight from there was substituted on the day.

SEA is one of the longer/longest services without crew rests, so the odds are probably in your favour on the newer cabins being featured.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.