Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Trying to work out which plane we will get - BA2692

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2019, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

Hi guys

I am off to Faro this Sunday on BA2692 from LGW. While I know this will be an A320 is there any way to try and work out the actual aircraft that will run the service? Main reason is to see if I get lucky with either the one a320 that has WiFi or the one that has IFE screens!

we are both going club Europe also so any seat recommendations also welcome

Cheers

matt
Old Apr 2, 2019, 1:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Check this a day or two before, may show which aircraft

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/ba2692
Old Apr 2, 2019, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Cheers Mikey! I take it there is no other methodology behind working it out any sooner?
Old Apr 3, 2019, 12:08 am

Programs: BA Gold Guest List & GfL, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis Presidents Club
It is scheduled to be operated by one of the Gatwick configured aircraft with 177 seats. They do not have drop down screens. 2D/F are the best seats. 1A/C have extra room, but there is no bulkhead in front. The other seats are standard Pinnacle seats.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 12:12 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / ITA Volare Executive
I flew the route this weekend just gone and there was no WiFi. Fingers crossed for you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.