Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA route network | summer 2019

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2019, 10:59 pm

Originally Posted by sweetsleep
Doesn't Nashville have daily flights beginning March 31 from LHR? I did some fake bookings and saw daily availability this summer.
Operates Daily from 16th April
Old Mar 30, 2019, 3:13 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

In case anyone wishes to look this thread up at any point in the future, a widget has been added to the forum dashboard.
T8191 and SoggyDollar like this.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 4:13 am

Linate is a monthly rotation for me. AUH-LHR-LIN.

Are they upping capacity to MXP through those 3 months when it is shut in late summer?
Old Apr 6, 2019, 6:35 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Originally Posted by YorkieFlyer
Hello from the North
Hello to the North

MAN now added (EDI too)
Ldnn1 and Gastrocnemius like this.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 7:10 am

Programs: BA Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Charleston is only 2x weekly I thought?
Old Apr 6, 2019, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by World Traveller Fuss
Charleston is only 2x weekly I thought?
You are indeed correct. Amendments made
Old Apr 17, 2019, 6:19 am

Programs: AA-LT Gold 1.2MM ,DL, Marriott LT TITANIUM; HH Gold, AMEX PLT
Vienna arrives and departs from LHR Terminal 3 per my reservation, not Terminal 5. I don’t know how to correct it.
Prospero and george77300 like this.
Old Sep 7, 2019, 7:17 am

Programs: BA Executive Club
POS Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago is missing from the list. It is served from LGW as a 5-per-week tag-on from UVF. It operates Mo, Tu, Thur, Fri and Sun.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 1:14 pm

Programs: BAEC
Hi everyone,

I was considering making a new route network thread that can be added to the dashboard. This will give people a chance to check what destinations BA serve, from what airport and any other information people want.

I know Prospero made this 2019 thread before so I thought I’d do one this time - but one that is timeless and can be updated for each season.

How would people like it to be done? The same as this one with destinations by short/long haul and from which airport? By continent? By country?

BAeuro
jayjaygee and ISTFlyer like this.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 3:12 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Originally Posted by BAeuro
Hi everyone,

I was considering making a new route network thread that can be added to the dashboard. This will give people a chance to check what destinations BA serve, from what airport and any other information people want.

I know Prospero made this 2019 thread before so I thought I’d do one this time - but one that is timeless and can be updated for each season.

How would people like it to be done? The same as this one with destinations by short/long haul and from which airport? By continent? By country?

BAeuro
Personally I’d like a list of where BA codeshare but don’t serve themselves. Handy for my convoluted road trips where close weird and wonderful small airports can price very differently depending on whether there is a BA code available.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 3:33 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by EDIwanderer
Personally I’d like a list of where BA codeshare but don’t serve themselves. Handy for my convoluted road trips where close weird and wonderful small airports can price very differently depending on whether there is a BA code available.
I can definitely look into that too.
EDIwanderer likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 11:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by BAeuro
Hi everyone,

BAeuro
This is a really nice idea, although with placeholder schedules and schedule updates every week, it might require a lot of work.
Short-haul and long-haul might be a good idea like as it is in the 2019 version.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.