Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

DX Passport Delivery Issues - Flights approaching advice?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DX Passport Delivery Issues - Flights approaching advice?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2019, 6:02 am

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Originally Posted by lcylocal
I’m led to believe certain post codes are are considered to be higher risk for fraud and need to be given to someone rather than put through the door.

But I’m sure there will be lots of variation to the official policy, given how poor the service is and that it is reliant on casual deliverers.
This is my thoughts and for bank cards I need to go to the local branch to collect he CE why wondering why DX just posted mine through the door.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 4:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Tesco, Nectar
Thanks guys, almost had a meltdown at the thought of losing my flights. But you guys calmed me down better than anyone could! Currently sat in 1A sipping LPGS !! Thanks again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.