Wiki Posts
Search

Where do I find the menu for my flight?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2019, 7:38 pm
Original Poster

Hello Folks...

I have a flight this week and would like to find out what is on the menu. I can find where I select my meal (for the flight out of LHR) but cannot locate the full menu. How am I missing it?

Yours...
Old Mar 4, 2019, 8:58 pm

Programs: JAL Diamond, BAEC Gold, AS 75K, VS Gold, AC 50K, WoH Globalist, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
I don't think you can find a full menu for BA -- at least I was never able to find one other than the sample menu. Does anyone know if there really is a full menu?
Old Mar 4, 2019, 9:29 pm

Programs: AA, BAEC Gold
There should be "View Menu" just below "Choose Main Course" on the Choose your meal page.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MADPhil
There should be "View Menu" just below "Choose Main Course" on the Choose your meal page.
I see it now. Thank you. So are menus only available for ex-LHR flights? Or am I missing another obvious link?

Yours...
Old Mar 4, 2019, 10:08 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by HowHardCanItBe
I see it now. Thank you. So are menus only available for ex-LHR flights? Or am I missing another obvious link?

Yours...
Yes that's right, meals can only be pre ordered exLON, have a look at the thread here for some more information The main course pre-order choice thread

Also welcome to FT!
orbitmic likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 10:38 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KARFA
Yes that's right, meals can only be pre ordered exLON, have a look at the thread here for some more information [URL removed because of some weird flyertalk rule!]

Also welcome to FT!
Thanks for the welcome and the info. I knew that pre-ordering was an ex-LON thing only. I was hoping that accessing the full menu was something that could be done for non-ex-LON flights, but that may have been expecting too much.

Thanks again.

Yours...
Old Mar 4, 2019, 11:44 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Nothing to add other than welcome to Flyertalk HowHardCanItBe and specifically over here on the BA board.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 12:40 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
There is at least one airline (look at my profile on the left and you can guess which one), which - in their app or through Manage My Booking - shows you the menu for your flight, whatever the origin or class of service is, from 30 days before your flight. And if you are more than 30 days out, you can see the current menu on their website.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Yours...
Old Mar 5, 2019, 10:32 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, *A Gold
Chicken or Beef?
rockflyertalk likes this.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 7:25 pm

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Answer: onboard your flight

Welcome to FT, HowHardCanItBe - hope we will see more of you here on the BA board!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.