Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lost item at MAD T4 fast track

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2019, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Lost item at MAD T4 fast track

Posting on the off chance that someone is passing through Madrid T4 fast track security today. I left my phone and sunglasses a tray in the fast track security by the Iberia business check in - managed to notice that I’d left my phone when in the lounge and went back but completely missed my sunglasses and I’m now in T4S with my flight boarding, have already used my same day change and the Iberia agent can’t put me on a later flight as my ticket is a BA 125 ticket
If anyone who lives in / near London is passing and able to pick them up I would be very grateful! Can send a photo of what they look like.
Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 26, 2019, 7:32 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Is this all I ever do?

PM is on its way, MAD is in my travel plans.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 7:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Is this all I ever do?

PM is on its way, MAD is in my travel plans.
Hero. Thank you so much for the very kind offer.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 8:59 am

Programs: too many
C-w-s, you should start your own company: "Lost items reunification Ltd" :-)
polochick and orbitmic like this.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
Passing through at the weekend if still necessary
polochick likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 9:40 am

Originally Posted by polochick

Hero. Thank you so much for the very kind offer.
Please post a picture of you clutching the sunglasses (and a pack of shortbread) (:
polochick likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2019, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Agneisse
Please post a picture of you clutching the sunglasses (and a pack of shortbread) (:
Well... it's not me but I did have a pink teddy lurking around. Huge thanks to @BA6501 for retrieving the sunglasses and @corporate-wage-slave for trying his best to help! I still can't quite believe I managed to get them back, this forum never ceases to amaze me. Hopefully it will now be permanently ingrained in me to check the trays carefully before leaving security!

Agneisse, IAMORGAN, 86BA7 and 2 others like this.
Old Mar 2, 2019, 11:55 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Congratulations on getting your glasses back and kudos to BA6501. You will have to cook him something nice!
Old Mar 2, 2019, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

Congratulations on getting your glasses back and kudos to BA6501. You will have to cook him something nice!
Any time!
Old Mar 3, 2019, 12:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Another ft happy ending (though op only half deserves the beautiful glasses back as it is nearly unforgivable to confuse a teddy and a bunny! )
Old Mar 3, 2019, 2:13 am

Programs: BAEC silver
Rabbit stew?
orbitmic and polochick like this.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 2:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by orbitmic
Another ft happy ending (though op only half deserves the beautiful glasses back as it is nearly unforgivable to confuse a teddy and a bunny! )
Originally Posted by Swampz64

Rabbit stew?
Bunny was clearly confused and at the mention of stew now needs therapy (and will be staying away from the cookbooks).
Old Mar 4, 2019, 3:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by polochick
Bunny was clearly confused and at the mention of stew now needs therapy (and will be staying away from the cookbooks).
I must say I did like your cookbooks though!
polochick likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.