Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA2158 13 Feb delayed overnight [substandard hotel accommodation at St Lucia]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA2158 13 Feb delayed overnight [substandard hotel accommodation at St Lucia]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2019, 8:33 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Aye, I’ve slept in far worse, I ‘ave.

There used to be 150 of us living in a shoebox in middle of road. But we were ’appy

T8191 and JennyJones like this.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 12:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
I cannot believe that anyone on here has never stayed somewhere like this. When I was 19-20 I stayed in many places matching those photos, penniless traveller that I was. Highlight was a place in Paris which turned out to be a mattress on the floor of a room above a strip club. I’m not justifying it but we have all had worse.

Many brothels also have cool features such as jacuzzi baths and four poster beds, and a St Andrew’s Cross would give you somewhere to hang your clothes .....
adrianlondon and Mordac like this.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 12:58 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Raffles
I cannot believe that anyone on here has never stayed somewhere like this. When I was 19-20 I stayed in many places matching those photos, penniless traveller that I was. Highlight was a place in Paris which turned out to be a mattress on the floor of a room above a strip club. I’m not justifying it but we have all had worse.

Many brothels also have cool features such as jacuzzi baths and four poster beds, and a St Andrew’s Cross would give you somewhere to hang your clothes .....
I too have stayed in much much worse, but I would still be grumpy if BA put me in something like the place pictured. I know it’s unreasonable to expect BA to keep 200 4-star hotel rooms on standby at every outstation, but I would grumpy anyway!
adrianlondon likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 1:32 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond

I'm finding it way too funny that you managed to post right below the four Yorkshiremen sketch!
Old Feb 17, 2019, 2:13 pm

I was going to make Hiddy my brothel guru, but I think you just got the job

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.