Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA to offshore pilots [Baseless Rumour Alert]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA to offshore pilots [Baseless Rumour Alert]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2019, 11:12 am

Programs: Mucci de l'Arbitrage
Originally Posted by nancypants

must confess I interpreted that as a Scottish accent!
ha! Need to find that video again and have another listen. If it was a Scottish accent it only reinforces my earlier point
nancypants likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 11:29 am

It is a recruitment roadshow to sell a BA career to expats looking to repat. Getting time off to leave the ME and attend similar back home when with those carriers is almost impossible, so the Q&A and “sell”needs to be done in situ. And yes it will be a major pay drop for those interested, but other push factors may we’ll make it worth while. As for comments about £150,000 as a skipper....Oh that made me chuckle.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 3:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Dear mods,

I would like to query the appropriateness of the part of the thread title that reads "[Baseless Rumour Alert]".

I've read through this entire thread and I can't see any hint anywhere that any such rumour even exists, baseless or otherwise.

I can, however, detect some dodgy arithmetic. In my book, 2 + 2 only equals 4.
nancypants likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 4:17 pm

Programs: QF WP
Originally Posted by Globaliser
Dear mods,

I would like to query the appropriateness of the part of the thread title that reads "[Baseless Rumour Alert]".

I've read through this entire thread and I can't see any hint anywhere that any such rumour even exists, baseless or otherwise.
complete misunderstanding alert may be more appropriate, agreed
Old Feb 14, 2019, 6:28 pm

Programs: BA SIL, WN A, UA SIL, Marriott TIT (LT), Hilton DIA
Originally Posted by Sigwx
As for comments about £150,000 as a skipper....Oh that made me chuckle.

Do you think that is high or low?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.