Wiki Posts
Search

Avios Cathay Flight - Contact Who?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2019, 11:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Avios Cathay Flight - Contact Who?

I tried searching on this as I'm pretty sure it's on the forum somewhere, but I obviously didn't have my search terms right...!

Got a friend visiting us in Vancouver from New York who used an Avios Reward Redemption on the Cathay direct flight and needs to to make a change to the return (skiing injury). The Outbound has been flown so would just be a change to the return flight but believe once outbound is flown, it is difficult to change the return. Hoping to speak to someone at BA and see what the options are, ideally changing the reservation to the flight tomorrow night.

Which Exec Club office is open at this hour to call? Would it be Japan or wait until the U.K. opens soon? Any help appreciated!
Old Feb 10, 2019, 12:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Basi1
... Hoping to speak to someone at BA and see what the options are, ideally changing the reservation to the flight tomorrow night.
What travel insurance does your friend have? Contacted them?
Is your friend fit to travel? The airline (CX - BA) may want proof, once you start to mention skiing injury
Is their award availability?

A tool for finding which BA offices are currently open
https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...boutCountry=US

Last edited by Mwenenzi; Feb 10, 2019 at 12:54 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.