Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Adding a QR booking to my BAEC account..

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2019, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold / OW Emerald
Adding a QR booking to my BAEC account..

I have an upcoming flight Lon>Doh>Syd RTN on a QR ticket on QR metal but not showing on my upcoming flights on BAEC. I know my BA Exec number is attached to the booking as it’s on my eticket.

When I search via manage my booking on the BA website with the QR PNR it finds and lists all the flights.

When I try to add the booking to my list of upcoming flights it says it is not possible to do so ..is this normal ?

10 days ago I also flew QR Lon > Cpt rtn on qr metal. The flights have not been credited to my BAEC. Should they come automatically or do I have to submit a request?
Old Jan 29, 2019, 2:18 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Yes entirely normal. Your upcoming bookings list on BA.com won’t show it if it isn’t ticketed by BA, or includes either a BA operated or marketed flight. There really wouldn’t be any reason for it to be listed on BA.com since BA have nothing to do with that booking. As long as your BAEC number is in you should get your status benefits and it should credit afterwards.

with your previous QR flight it should have credited already if your BAEC number was in. Probably worth doing a retro claim now, you can do that on your BAEC page by clicking on the claim missing avios link.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 2:30 pm

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
I believe an older version of BA.com would show other non-BA bookings made in Amadeus where the BAEC number was added, but bear in mind that the most recent version(s) of the website don't always list all current BA made bookings, so don't expect too much!

I suppose BA.com must not be using the Amadeus entry of RTM/BA-12345678 to find bookings by membership number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.