Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

I present you the VGML (VEGAN) catering in FIRST.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I present you the VGML (VEGAN) catering in FIRST.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2019, 7:36 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, BA GGL/CCR,/GFL, A3 Gold, JBU Mosaic, ITA Executive, HHonors Diamond
Glad you are feeling better. I was just stating the science. I follow a keto diet and feel great on it but wouldnt dream of expecting an airline to offer the oerfect keto meal or ask a refund if the keto meal offered sucks. I know that airline food has limits, and i am doubtful that a keto restaurant would offer me the equivalent of a Europe roundtrip ticket if i didnt like their meal. So Id be very happy to get a compensation like that and would thank, rather than, bash, the restaurant. Even if i would not fly with that restaurant again, maybe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.