Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Find availability with British Airways on other dates - broken

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2019, 11:36 am
Original Poster

Anyone else experiencing difficulties with the "Find availability with British Airways on other dates" when searching for Avios seats.

It is supposed to bring up the monthly calendar - but i just get a blank section under the normal "1-Dates and flights 2 Price" headers

Thanks
Old Jan 21, 2019, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
ba.com is apparently having a .....-day. I spent some time on the Gold line this morning before finally achieving a flight+car. The Agent suggested the sale input had damaged everything, including HER system!
Old Jan 21, 2019, 3:01 pm

Programs: BA Exec Club, Flying Blue
Originally Posted by mitchmagi
Anyone else experiencing difficulties with the "Find availability with British Airways on other dates" when searching for Avios seats.

It is supposed to bring up the monthly calendar - but i just get a blank section under the normal "1-Dates and flights 2 Price" headers

Thanks
It wasn't working correctly for me yesterday either, thought I was going mad!
I kind of have given up , BA's web front-end is showing faults and failures all over the place for the past couple of months. Most annoyingly it doesn't seem to remember content from one screen to the next - like destination - which is frankly poor programming.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 3:51 pm
Jed

Programs: BA Gold, AA 1MM lifetime gold, Starwood gold, Marriott Gold Elite
I am having exactly the same issue- not seeing the calendar of monthly redemption availability.
Perhaps also the reason why baredemptionfinder is down.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.