Search

Ba Holidays and a baby

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2019, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Bronze (woohoo)
Ba Holidays and a baby

Hi,

I'm a bit confused... why is BA Holidays trying to charge me a full price adult rate for a 10 month old baby...

Surely the hotel wont charge for a baby, and the flight should be free/cheap as they're so small?
Old Jan 16, 2019, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by Etting
Hi,

I'm a bit confused... why is BA Holidays trying to charge me a full price adult rate for a 10 month old baby...

Surely the hotel wont charge for a baby, and the flight should be free/cheap as they're so small?
Screenshot?
Old Jan 16, 2019, 6:43 am

they don't - it is just the way they display the price. (total divided by number of people) If you look at a booking for 2 adults and then again for 2 adults and 1 infant you will see the difference = charge for infant
Old Jan 16, 2019, 6:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Don't book the baby and then call up and add the baby ?
Old Jan 16, 2019, 6:44 am
Original Poster

see below
Old Jan 16, 2019, 6:45 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by caz312
they don't - it is just the way they display the price. (total divided by number of people) If you look at a booking for 2 adults and then again for 2 adults and 1 infant you will see the difference = charge for infant
ahhhhh ok - that makes more sense

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.