Wiki Posts
Search

API Email - but all completed?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2018, 10:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
API Email - but all completed?

So I received an email from BA and it has a "warning" saying that Passport Contact Details required and this info must be completed at least 72 hours before departure. When I click the link it takes me to the reservation and then on the "scrolling" items also says "Compulsory Passenger Information is Urgently Required" However when I click on that it takes me to where one enters (and I have entered) all the API info and it says "Information Completed". So is this just some sort of website error/issue?

Thanks!
Old Dec 14, 2018, 12:56 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by SF1K
So I received an email from BA and it has a "warning" saying that Passport Contact Details required and this info must be completed at least 72 hours before departure. When I click the link it takes me to the reservation and then on the "scrolling" items also says "Compulsory Passenger Information is Urgently Required" However when I click on that it takes me to where one enters (and I have entered) all the API info and it says "Information Completed". So is this just some sort of website error/issue?

Thanks!
I have experienced not being able to check in online previously when all API info was present. So I just went to the airport and assumed I would just get check in to sort it, but was faced with long check-in queues and no priority line (I think this was maybe Malta)

Solution : went back into MMB onoine, deleted and re-entered the exact same API info, saved it, and it was then accepted and could OLCI.

Might be worth trying.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 2:18 am

Programs: BA Blue, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
I had the same thing back in the summer before flying to BOS. I called up BAEC who said all info was there, and it was indeed a website error. I then couldn't check in and got SSSS, but those things may not be linked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.