Community
Wiki Posts
Search

G-NEOR Movements

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2018, 9:55 am

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
Now in row 23 of this aircraft at ARN. Very full flight.delighted though as we were booked on later flight but BA found us a couple of seats down towards the rear. Hopefully 2 hours will "fly" by!
Old Jan 5, 2019, 7:21 pm

Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by StormDog

Row 1-14 = Old Seats (Good)
Row 15-37 = New Seats (Bad)
Row 1-14 is Club Europe.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 10:17 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold Guest List, Hilton Honours Diamond, Accor Gold
Are there any more photos available of the inside of this cabin and the seats?
Old Jan 12, 2019, 11:23 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by Dicksbits
Are there any more photos available of the inside of this cabin and the seats?
I'm meant to be onboard on 23rd January, but am stuck in Row 15 - in fact the seat map wont show me anything ahead of that.

M
Old Jan 12, 2019, 11:31 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
looks like it is currently scheduled to be on ba872/873 lhr-krk-lhr on jan 21st
Old Jan 12, 2019, 12:16 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold / Oneworld Emerald
It's also currently shown as my seat map for BA1482 1030 LHR -GLA on Sat 19 Jan,
Old Jan 17, 2019, 12:16 am

Programs: Hilton/Diamond, BA/Gold
Checked and am due to fly today on 430 to AMS, have 10C (as I thought it was a CEO) will report back with pictures

edit - now we are on a CEO, unsure why so no pictures!

Last edited by andrewr1985; Jan 17, 2019 at 12:50 am
Old Jan 21, 2019, 4:27 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold Guest List, Hilton Honours Diamond, Accor Gold
I’m on one of these returning from GOT on 3 Feb. Will report how the Club Europe cabin looks. Only 3 rows atm, so predicting lots of toilet visitors from ET!

Does anyone know if the wardrobe is in the same position or is the layout radically different at the front door?
Old Jan 21, 2019, 11:37 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Dicksbits
Does anyone know if the wardrobe is in the same position or is the layout radically different at the front door?
The front of the A320NEO is largely the same as the CEO; I’d be surprised if the A321NEO is any different.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 1:01 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
I was the yesterday evening from krk to lhr

In my view quieter and more difficultvto hear when we started our decent.

Flight time was announced as 2hrs 5mins, andaon Sundaybyhe same aircraft flew krk to lhr in less than 2 hours, slightly quicker than usual. Wondering if that was weather related or if this aircraft is slightly quicker?
Old Jan 22, 2019, 1:07 am

Originally Posted by scottishpoet
I was the yesterday evening from krk to lhr

In my view quieter and more difficultvto hear when we started our decent.

Flight time was announced as 2hrs 5mins, andaon Sundaybyhe same aircraft flew krk to lhr in less than 2 hours, slightly quicker than usual. Wondering if that was weather related or if this aircraft is slightly quicker?
The prevailing upper wind is westerly. KRK is east of LHR, so tailwind out and headwind back.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 1:18 am

Which is usual, hence my question Flight time was announced as 2hrs 5mins rather that the usual 2hrs 10 or 2hrs 15.

Sundays 1:59 as reported on flightradar24 seemed really quick for krk to lhr
Old Jan 22, 2019, 2:17 am

Programs: BA Silver
I’ve been on this plane twice now in recent weeks on GLA flights. In Y but first 6/7 rows.

The one thing which was really noticeable is, as others have commented, how quiet it was in flight. Also smooth on the ground.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 7:47 am

Not sure if I'm on geor however I'm definitely on an A321 neo AMS to LHR. Row 15 showed as an exit row when checking in... It most definitely is not. Row 16 is the exit row.

First impression of the new seats are OK, not particularly comfortable. More striking is the different in finish between the regular seats and the new ones. No BA logo on the headrests and they don't appear to be as well constructed. My row is already missing the end caps from the arm rests
Old Jan 29, 2019, 8:36 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Welcome to Flyertalk and welcome to the BA forum Will Smith, it's good to see you here and thank you very much for your observations.

I had only one flight on NEOR, unfortunately I wasn't able to take any photos. Indeed row 16 is the exit row and row 15 is the first row of the Recaro thin seats. Since these seats don't recline, it kind of makes sense to have it in row 15 so that row 16 is kept clear for the exit row. Row 16 does have a bit more legroom space (and power under the seat).

Just to put in one minor item, as far as I can see all seats have air vents, unlike many of the CEO A320s.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.