Wiki Posts
Search

BA TP and Avios on Finnair

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2018, 12:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, SAS Silver
BA TP and Avios on Finnair

I flew Finnair OSL-HEL on Saturday 1 December. Then I flew HEL-LHR on BA the same day, but on a Finnair itinerary. 2 December I flew back to OSL via HEL. Still I haven't been credited the TP's and Avios in my BAEC account. How long does it take before I get credited? Should I phone BA and claim missing Avios?
Old Dec 5, 2018, 12:57 am

Programs: BA Gold
With Finnair it usually takes around 5 days so I wouldn't worry about phoning BA just yet.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 1:48 am
gms

Programs: BA Gold / GfL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Flounge
Should I phone BA and claim missing Avios?
Patience! Even BA flights take 2 days to post. Partner flights all take a bit longer
Old Dec 5, 2018, 1:59 am

Programs: BAEC
The last Finnair flights I took, the outbound posted within days but I had to submit a request for the Tier points and avios for the the inbound leg which credited pretty quickly once I submitted the claim.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 2:00 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, HH D, QFF, EB
The longest I have had to wait for TP's and avios to post from Finnair was 7 days and that included a public holiday
Old Dec 5, 2018, 2:34 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star

How long should I wait before I request credit for missing Avios and Tier Points?

British Airways flights

Please wait at least three working days and then check your online statement to see if the Avios and Tier Points have been credited before submitting a claim.

Flights with partner airlines

Please wait at least seven working days and then check your online statement to see if the Avios and Tier Points have been credited before submitting a claim.

Non-airline partners

Please wait at least four to eight weeks and then check your online statement to see if the Avios have been credited before submitting a claim.

https://www.britishairways.com/trave...gfaq_en_main-3
Old Dec 6, 2018, 12:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, SAS Silver
TP and Avios from OSL-HEL and HEL-LHR legs were credited today. Perhaps the two return flights are going to be credited tomorrow?
Old Dec 6, 2018, 1:14 pm

Programs: BA Gold
AY is within a week and usually the same day every time, its either every Tuesday or Thursday from my recollection

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.