Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lloyds Avios Upgrade Voucher

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2018, 4:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club - Silver (OWS)
Lloyds Avios Upgrade Voucher

I've always received an email from Avios.com when my Upgrade Voucher has been triggered. I am close to reaching the threshold so should be due to the voucher any time soon. My points started crediting to my BAEC account this month.

So, my question is, given we cannot see the voucher either on Avios.com or in BAEC and have to phone to use it, do we still receive a notification when we hit the threshold?
Old Nov 23, 2018, 8:08 am

Programs: BA Gold , Mucci recipient. Coffee Drinker, Blue Sky Thinker
Originally Posted by Speedbird676
Do we still receive a notification when we hit the threshold?
I have not had an email despite (by my calculations) spending over the threshold 5 weeks ago. Its not viewable online anywhere and I guess the only option is to call them to be sure its actually there.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 8:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
How do I find my two vouchers now my account has gone !?
Old Nov 23, 2018, 9:07 am

This is the recent email I got , also a letter in the post
Old Nov 30, 2018, 12:45 pm

Programs: Mucci Des Oeufs Brouilles et des Canards
Interesting. I hit the threshold in mid September, by my calculations. It wasn't til mid October I could see them in my Avios account, with a date of September. No email from Avios or Lloyds. Now that the Avios account has been closed and locked out, I can't see that date.

Today I get home and I have a letter offering me congratulations!! It says the voucher is valid for one year from date of issue. Well the date on the voucher is just "November 18"! Does that mean I have until November 2019?

I can't recall seeing an answer, but can you use this in conjunction with at AMEX BA card 2-4-1 booking? Would be a handy way to save some cash or just upgrade one leg.
Old Nov 30, 2018, 12:53 pm

Programs: BA GGL
I also got the letter in the post. Arrived today "dated" November 2018. I reckoned I passed the £7K spend end Oct/beginning Nov. No email received though and Avios.com account is dead and gone.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 10:54 am

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Whilst we're talking about the voucher, can you book open jaw tickets with them?
Old Dec 3, 2018, 11:28 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
The letters are notoriously late. I got my letter yesterday, but the voucher has been in my online account (which is still open) for a couple of months.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 12:20 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by mwp1
This is the recent email I got , also a letter in the post
Assuming this is a mistake in drafting but this email implies Euro Traveller to Club Europe upgrades would be eligible for arrival lounge access.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.