Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Car hire with Avios

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2018, 4:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC (Silver), IHG (Plat Elite)
Car hire with Avios

Hello, quick question. I'm trying to hire a car with Avios on BA website, but when I enter the location details, I only get an option for airport pickup, BOS in this instance, rather than other locations such as downtown. I can get this location on a dummy cash booking. Do I need to call up, or is it not possible ? My only other experience of this was from/to MCO, when I did want an airport pick up.
The reason I want downtown is I'll be flying into BOS late at night on an F redemption, and want to make use of the in-flight amenities ! So taxi to hotel, then pick up car the following morning, from the Government Centre location. I'll either return to same destination, or return to airport.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.