Wiki Posts
Search

JFK Galleries Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2018, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue
JFK Galleries Lounge

I will be booking seats in J on BA182 JFK-LHR tomorrow as part of a 241 redemption. The flight departure is 23:00, but it looks like the lounge closes at 22:00. Is this correct? Does boarding start around 22:00 or are passengers asked to leave before their flight is ready to board?
Old Nov 19, 2018, 5:17 pm

Location: Almost exactly equally distant from LCY, LGW and LHR.
Programs: BA Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
I've never been asked to leave the JFK lounges (mostly old GF, but some old GC and 1 new GF) before the last flight has started boarding, although they are usually quite quick to get rid of you once that has started. This has included some minor (30mins or so) delays to the last flight.

Someone else may have experience of longer delays and what they do in those situations, but all things being normal, I'd be expecting to go from lounge to priority boarding.
Old Aug 1, 2022, 7:04 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Does anyone have the QR code url for the JFK lounge food menu? Trying to plan whether to bring (and if so, what) food for my son’s dinner or if he’ll enjoy something from the lounge menu before an overnight flight
Old Aug 1, 2022, 11:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by salut0
Does anyone have the QR code url for the JFK lounge food menu? Trying to plan whether to bring (and if so, what) food for my son’s dinner or if he’ll enjoy something from the lounge menu before an overnight flight
This is the address for the Club lounge: https://jfkc.yourmenu.cloud/ - it only shows the options during lounge opening hours. Make up a table number and the code is the same as the wifi password for this month.
salut0 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.