Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA silver status question

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2018, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by vintagepilot
You might just squeak in with one of these BA App anomalies, where the points post but your status is not yet officially updated. This was day after flying the trip that got me to gold - despite saying that gold had been achieved, the app still showed me as a silver member. That would certainly make it worth asking.
Really not a great idea to post the barcode in the App. I already know your executive club number and last name. Perhaps a mod could delete them as it's been quoted a few times
Old Nov 6, 2018, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by lavajava
Really not a great idea to post the barcode in the App. I already know your executive club number and last name. Perhaps a mod could delete them as it's been quoted a few times
Wow, these Mods are fast at work
windowontheAside likes this.
Old Nov 6, 2018, 7:41 am
Moderator, Emirates

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Platinum, KQ Asante Gold, Shebamiles Blue, Emirates Blue
A little bit of reminiscing. I remember the days when BAEC would send you a fax to confirm new status before you received the shinier membership card to allow lounge access if needed.

S
Old Nov 6, 2018, 7:54 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
Wow, these Mods are fast at work
Last edited by Prospero; Today at 2:03 pm Reason: edit image to cloak bar code
Thanks - schoolboy error!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.