Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Space available upgrade - Any recent experiences?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2018, 7:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold

Customer Service have awarded me and Mrs Gomac a space available upgrade (due to some issues with another flight in F) and we decided to deploy it on our upcoming flight to Shanghai on 28th October from CW to F as it’s a longish flight (its longer on the way back but we are already in F) and I don’t really like 777 CW layout. Are there any recent experiences with how far out space available upgrades go through? Yesterday we were told with 9 seats for sales our chances were pretty good, but today it looks like they are only selling 7.

OT - Any tips on jet lag when on the BA169? Departing at 2pm and landing at 9am the next day I was thinking of not having much sleep the night before to be as tired as possible and getting a decent sleep.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.