Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is IAGs WW heading to FR?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2018, 11:52 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by RGS5526
There have been recent press reports that major shareholders are unhappy with the current Chairman (not chief exec) of Ryanair, and some suggestions that Ryanair might go in for longhaul. So perhaps WW as Chairman of Ryanair?
MoL recently refused to comment on his longterm future, so I suppose it would make sense to look elsewhere in the industry!

M
Old Sep 23, 2018, 2:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by msm2000uk
MoL recently refused to comment on his longterm future, so I suppose it would make sense to look elsewhere in the industry!

M
I gave up my job not long after I turned 50. He's 57 and worth a bloody fortune...he's surely not that mad?
Old Sep 23, 2018, 3:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: plenty - ggl, ccr, etc, etc.
Originally Posted by msm2000uk

M
with over €0.5bn in personal wealth on Ryanair shares, O’Leary isn’t going anywhere soon.
and why leave anyway to run such a mixed up product - whatever you can say about Ryanair they are more profitable and the leg room you get on them beats row 2 and back in Club Europe.
Old Sep 23, 2018, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by DFB_london

with over €0.5bn in personal wealth on Ryanair shares....
Exactly, why would he go to Vueling to fight against "his" airline.

I heard a rumour he was going to join the IAG family just to annoy Flyertalkers. MoL, WW and AC will form a Trinity of cost-cutters.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.