Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Pax in Upgrade Sequence for AA Flights

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2018, 11:17 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Lifetime Gold 1.8mm, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold et al
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
If there was no C class available at time of requesting the upgrade, you can go on a waitlist for it
You can indeed but I think I read the OP differently which explains my confusion.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 11:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
There are two different types of upgrades in the US, "space available" on domestic flights and op ups due to overbooking on potentially all and any flights. For space available upgrades, only AA FFs are considered and not those of OW partner programmes. For op ups, we are technically taken into account and can get them though AA gives status to a lot of people so it takes a massive need for upgrades for us to be considered (I did have one some years ago however).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.