Wiki Posts
Search

BAEC Silver Lounge Advice needed

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2018, 11:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Explorer/Flying Blue Petroleum Club
BAEC Silver Lounge Advice needed

So right now I am BAEC Blue, next Month I will reach Bronze and in October I will reach Silver as I have treated myself to a CE flight HEL > EDI via LHR

My question is this and it only involves 1 flight as I am usually a solo traveler.

In November I am flying EDI > MCO Via LGW in WT+, I will have reached silver status and would like to know what the regulations are regarding Lounge access, So this Is my family vacation My Wife and I plus a toddler (2 Years Old) I know as a Silver I can take 1 guest to the Lounge but are they strict on this or is taking my Toddler not going to be a problem?? And same goes for Fast Track Security can my Wife and Toddler join me.

Thanks In Advance,

Colnic2011
Old Aug 21, 2018, 11:49 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, HH Diamond.
Im not sure of the exact rules, but I would expect that you will be fine to use the lounge and fast track
Colnic2011 likes this.
Old Aug 21, 2018, 11:54 pm

The exact rules are 1 guest. However, with a toddler I would expect some leeway.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 1:14 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
I hope to do the same with my toddler in November, please post the outcome for reference.
Colnic2011 likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 1:28 am

Programs: BA Gold
No problem with asking but be prepared to be told 'no'. Totally depends on the person on the front desk.
Colnic2011 likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 1:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Explorer/Flying Blue Petroleum Club
Originally Posted by FrogTastic
I hope to do the same with my toddler in November, please post the outcome for reference.

It's actually November the 23rd that I will be Flying so you will maybe be trying this out before me?
Old Aug 22, 2018, 2:01 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Colnic2011
It's actually November the 23rd that I will be Flying so you will maybe be trying this out before me?
You beat me by a day. We fly out on the 24th.
Colnic2011 likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 2:25 am

Programs: AA EXP, 1MM
You will have no problem using fast track security, although the family lane may be quicker anyway.

Whilst there have been exceptions both ways, as a OWE, I was usually allowed to guest in my wife and 2 children until they were about 5.
Colnic2011 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.