Wiki Posts
Search

Closed class codes

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Closed class codes

Looking at flights way-off and was surprised that certain class codes are flagged up a closed - e.g. BWI-LHR (BA228) 27 June 2019
Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:49 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
If you need to book this early, you'll be paying more. If you want to travel on this date, keep an eye on the M class space. If it falls, suck it up and book at the high price. Otherwise, wait until L, V etc are opened nearer departure.
orbitmic likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:53 pm

Typical. The cheaper fares are only loaded closer to the date. E.g. 6 months and up. Just wait.
orbitmic likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
This would be a return leg of an outward at Xmas (class codes from JFK in June are all open) - so a bit of + and - since if I leave it too long the outward LHR-BWI could increase before the BWI-LHR decreases!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.