Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Invitation to participate in British Airways research

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2018, 10:43 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K

Anyone else get this?

Dear LondonElite,

I’m contacting you from Criteria Fieldwork, a market research company. British Airways have commissioned ourselves alongside research agencies Compton and Dean and Truffle to conduct focus groups with valued customers to get their opinions on some new ideas for improving the customer experience.

Your contact details have been provided to us by British Airways in accordance with their privacy policy which can be found here...
You have to agree to a call beforehand to determine whether you are really wanted...
Old Aug 16, 2018, 11:25 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Must've been where they got their people who thought BOB was a good idea.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 11:31 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
I had one of these a few years ago which included a live session with BA. Was really fun and they paid me (think it was about £150) for the pleasure
Old Aug 16, 2018, 11:37 am
Suspended

Programs: Regarded as total and utter snob amongst the BAEC community.
Don't they use Nunwood to do their market research anymore?
Old Aug 16, 2018, 12:19 pm

Programs: BA Exec Club - Demoted to Bronze and re-promoted to Silver alongside AC Elite 50K (gold) in 2022
market research vs customer satisfaction vs product development vs marketing etc etc are all very different and most big companies will use more than one company

Most of the nunwood survey is quantatative with very little free text. Focus groups are way more interesting with a moderator or two, you're usually recruited by the host facility on data passed on by BA. Behind the one way mirror will be the BA great and good. The moderator often has an earpiece in so the back room can direct questioning if required. its true to say that the customer - BA for the research may want very specific feedback, or will steer the work to validate their decisions - BOB is a good example of this

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.