Community
Wiki Posts
Search

'We're still so proud' £66 BA promo

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2018, 2:38 am

Programs: QRPC Plat; Marriott Plat; Hilton Gold
good promo for flights to places like Dubai where generally far is just over 300 and you get the full discount
Old Jul 12, 2018, 2:48 am

Programs: Many. Too many. I came here to cut them down. I failed.
They still using their old terms & conditions? This was only eradicated 6 months ago.

1. Fares are based on debit card payment. BA applies a charge for other cards (and PayPal).
Old Jul 12, 2018, 2:52 am

Programs: Gold at BA, Hilton and Radisson.
Can’t get it to work on a return LHR-LAX booking. All BA coded flights and BA metal (in Y). Perhaps it is too cheap!
Old Jul 12, 2018, 3:08 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Lifetime Gold 1.8mm, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold et al
Originally Posted by ScienceTeacher
Can’t get it to work on a return LHR-LAX booking. All BA coded flights and BA metal (in Y). Perhaps it is too cheap!
It's working for me on all of the few UK-US searches I've done (not LAX) but the AA options are usually so much cheaper that even with the discount BA is relatively poor value.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 3:35 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
I can't get it to work either on any flights, I get the error message "Promotional code must be less than or equal to eight characters"
Old Jul 12, 2018, 4:15 am

Programs: BA - Blue > Bronze > Silver > Bronze > Blue
Originally Posted by Scots_Al

I’d say entertainment value has been high this World Cup, but the standard of football on offer has been the poorest I can remember (England actually exemplify this: Panama aside, they scored only 1 goal from open play in matches against the not-so-great Tunisia, Belgium B, Colombia and Sweden - and still came close to making the final! And even 2 of the goals against Panama were penalties).

I have fond fond memories of Italia 90, but it was my first so that probably explains it. To this day I want to be Roger Milla when I grow up!
Funny two Scotsman having this view!

I agree re England though, they got beaten by the first decent team they faced. I don’t agree with the rest, the tournament as a whole has been fantastic, with some great football, truly great goals and other drama and only a single 0-0. I suspect your lense on it may have otherwise been smeared by idiots lashing ale as England score a header against Sweden!

Easilly the best since 06 and probably better than that, certainly streets ahead of 2010 and 2014 which were dire

Old Jul 12, 2018, 4:17 am

Programs: BA - Blue > Bronze > Silver > Bronze > Blue
Originally Posted by Blueboys999
For me the dross games have outnumbered the good ones by around 4 to 1 which is pretty much par for the course in the 15 or so World Cups I've watched. I'm optimistic that the final will be worth watching but this tournament has lacked those couple of really dramatic high class live-in-the-memory matches most of the others have provided.
I assume you must have missed Belgium-Japan and Belgium-Brazil
Old Jul 12, 2018, 4:20 am

Originally Posted by bmibaby737
Well I don’t remember this promotion when Wales got to the semi finals of the Euros?
BA do not operate passenger flights to/from Wales.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 4:28 am

Originally Posted by Cap'n Benj

Funny two Scotsman having this view!

I agree re England though, they got beaten by the first decent team they faced. I don’t agree with the rest, the tournament as a whole has been fantastic, with some great football, truly great goals and other drama and only a single 0-0. I suspect your lense on it may have otherwise been smeared by idiots lashing ale as England score a header against Sweden!

Easilly the best since 06 and probably better than that, certainly streets ahead of 2010 and 2014 which were dire

[OT] Agreed on the whole, apart from the bit in bold: they faced two decent teams (Belgium in the group stage being the other one) and indeed got beaten on both occasions Anyway, despair not, there's still plenty to look forward to in the weeks to come, Aberdeen-Burnley in the Europa League should be a good one [/OT]

G
Old Jul 12, 2018, 5:03 am

Programs: BA Gold; LH FTL; IHG Diamond; Marriott Gold; ALL Gold
To use the Promotion Code, Executive Club Members must make a booking between 21:00 BST 11 July 2018 and 23:59 BST 14 July 2018.
Bit pessimistic of BA here - the promotion apparently started before Croatia had even scored their second goal!
Old Jul 12, 2018, 5:31 am

Programs: BAGGL, A3G, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, LHW Sterling
Originally Posted by salehir
good promo for flights to places like Dubai where generally far is just over 300 and you get the full discount

I think Dubai was recently as low as 191 gbp along with Tel Aviv. Oh wait.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 5:33 am
Company Representative

Stillproud

Originally Posted by Gomac
I can't get it to work either on any flights, I get the error message "Promotional code must be less than or equal to eight characters"
Hi Gomac,
The Promotional code for the £66 discount is STILLPROUD
Hope this helps.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 5:41 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by BA.com Official
Hi Gomac,
The Promotional code for the £66 discount is STILLPROUD
Hope this helps.
I am able to get it to work.

Old Jul 12, 2018, 5:45 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Accor Plat, Pucci Fan Club
It’s working fine for me too.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 5:51 am

Programs: BA Gold; LH FTL; IHG Diamond; Marriott Gold; ALL Gold
Is it not possible to enter the code if trying to book through the mobile app? I can't see a box anywhere... (on the Android version)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.