Wiki Posts
Search

Which BA aircraft best for First?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2018, 7:24 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by flyingManc
There are buddy seats on the 787-9, they've just very tight. With the table out it's a painful experience with the screen in your back. Outside of meal times if you just want to sit with someone for five minutes then it's fine.
Where are you seeing buddy seats in F on the 789? You would sitting on the footstool (which you aren't supposed to do), and the tv is where your head would be.

See the photos in this TR https://onemileatatime.boardingarea....ss-787-review/
Old Jul 17, 2018, 8:32 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by DrLibra
B787 > A380 > B747 > B777 for me.
Same here, but 1A/K only if B747, no other seats.
Old Jul 17, 2018, 3:23 pm

Programs: BA - Bronze : HHonnors Gold : Hyatt Gold
I just arrived home today on BA272 from San Diego (SAN).
This was my first time in FIrst not being on a A380.
It was a 777-300 (G-STBH) and quite a new one, being under five years old.
It was a nice clean aircraft with a good cabin crew, however I was really disappointed with the storage space. Compared to the A380 it doesn’t have any storage space beside the seat, and even the wardrobe has much less space than the wardrobe on the A380.
It probably wouldn’t stop me flying in F again on the 777, but if I have a choice it would be the A380 all day long for me.
Old Jul 17, 2018, 3:57 pm

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by KARFA
Where are you seeing buddy seats in F on the 789? You would sitting on the footstool (which you aren't supposed to do), and the tv is where your head would be.

See the photos in this TR https://onemileatatime.boardingarea....ss-787-review/
Crew were fine with me sitting there, so perhaps the rules have changed (flew in March). As mentioned it’s not particularly comfortable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.