Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LGW A320 177 Config - Misaligned Windows?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2018, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

LGW A320 177 Config - Misaligned Windows?

Hi All

Please can a moderator change the title as I accidentally submitted the post, before finishing. Should say misaligned windows.

I'm flying on the BA2676 this weekend currently saying aircraft is G-GATP which is 177 config.
I have current got seat 23F, what are the misaligned windows on this config.

Thanks
Old Jun 14, 2018, 1:09 pm

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by RDOFlyer
aircraft is G-GATP which is 177 config.
I have current got seat 23F, what are the misaligned windows on this config.
They are covfefe windows.
Old Jun 14, 2018, 2:07 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
To the best of my knowledge (and OK, it would be a little unusual for me to be that far back) there are no misaligned windows on that aircraft. I guess it depends how you define it, in that there would be windows slightly ahead or behind of the head, but it's not like the blanked fuselage on the 737 series. Let's put it this way, unlike with 737s and A321s, I can't recall any complaints about this.

If you want a Mod to do something about the title (not that I think it's the end of the world) just press the red triangle. This gives you a webform which then goes immediately to the Mods, who can fix it if necessary. They do get a lot of reports so best not to worry if they are prioritising another matter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.