Wiki Posts
Search

DFW lounge status

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2019, 11:33 am

Programs: BA GGLfL, Virgin Gold
New Flagship Lounge now open at DFW

Hi all,
Not sure if this has come up yet, but I traveled through DFW on an internal flight last week, and was pleased to try out the newly-opened AA Flagship lounge. Very clean, bright & airy with good views of the air traffic. A reasonable selection of hot food for breakfast, along with a chef preparing omelets to order. There is a Flagship First dining room as well, which looked very nice. A big improvement.
Old Jul 2, 2019, 8:02 pm

Programs: BA Gold
I flew out of DFW last week, and BA F does indeed get access to the flagship first dining. The food was very good, and timed just right for dinner before the 21:55 flight.
GlobalMatt likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2019, 9:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP/OWE, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by Pocalypse
I flew out of DFW last week, and BA F does indeed get access to the flagship first dining. The food was very good, and timed just right for dinner before the 21:55 flight.
This is wonderful to know. Mrs Meunger11 will be very pleased for her trip in Jul and Aug in F to LHR on BA.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 8:51 pm

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Originally Posted by Pocalypse

I know this has been reported here and online, but I can't for the life of me find the information on AA or BA website. I flew CX out of JFK and got access to the FFD there, but wondering if there is a disclaimer anywhere related to DFW.

CX has this data point:

Access to Flagship First Dining is only available to First Class passengers

https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_...ip-lounge.html
Old Oct 18, 2019, 2:48 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold Ambassador
The info is in the link below..and it does seem that the official line is that while OME can access the Flagship Lounge, you need to be flying in First (international or Transcon) on a flight that is operated and marketed by AA in order to use Flagship Dining..

https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/...rst-dining.jsp

Happy to be corrected

ps it seems that there is a special arrangement at JFK which allows CX F passengers to use FFD

Last edited by Gold Digger; Oct 18, 2019 at 2:55 am Reason: PS added

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.