Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Equipment Change - Unable to Checkin Online - 24 Hours Prior to Flight - Seating???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Equipment Change - Unable to Checkin Online - 24 Hours Prior to Flight - Seating???

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2018, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Just tried to do online checkin for flight YYZ to LHR May 26 22:10 and it is not open. Booked WTP and with original 789 purchased seats 18JK. Earlier this week, changed to 77L and seats 25JK. Now Expert Flyer indicating plane is 788 and WTP seating doesn't line up. My wife is a very nervous flyer and it's important that we have seating together and prefer window and aisle. Perhaps I'm jumping the gun but wondering if anyone has experienced this in the past and whether I should be concerned about a downgrade. Quite frustrating about being unable to do online checkin as we've always done in the past. Thanks for any advice!

Cheers,
Rob
Old May 25, 2018, 8:40 pm
Original Poster

False alarm! Just was able to do online checkin but still showing 25JK. Guess all will be sorted out at the airport - at least we're checked in!

Thanks,
Rob

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.