Wiki Posts
Search

BA Blue but One World Sapphire - bennies

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2018, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT
BA Blue but One World Sapphire - bennies

Hi, as described I'm a BA blue but lifetime sapphire via AA. I've booked a LON-NCE and used my BAEC number so as to qualify for the >16k Avios promotion, Too mean to pay for a seat, so I'm in the middle someplace with Group 5 boarding. Bearing in mind I have a digital AA card showing no expiration date in my iPhone wallet (but no physical card), how do I best access the usual perks I'm entitled to by virtue of OWS i.e. Club check-in at T5, fast track security, lounge access and group 2 boarding? Do I just need to whip out the iPhone at every stage? Thanks!
Old May 8, 2018, 8:00 am

Programs: BA Gold
When I switched from AA (Sapphire) to BA I'd put my AA number in, then change in the lounge on the Finnair website. Boarding card, etc still showing Sapphire. Only once did the points not credit right, but two quick phone calls and it was fixed no problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.