Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA champions league final

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2018, 12:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I watch live UK TV over the internet via a dodgy website. Quality is very good but despite knowing nothing about on board WIFI I'd be very surprised if it would work as well on an aircraft given my Iberia experiences. It's only a game of football and we all know who's going to win anyway.
Old May 4, 2018, 12:56 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by jennifac
He is gutted to be missing it
Trust me - not as gutted as he’ll be if Liverpool lose the CL final! I presume you will have a contingency plan in place to cater for such a possibility.

If Liverpool don’t win the CL final and fail to finish in the PL top four (unlikely, but still a mathematical possibility), thereby not qualifying for next season’s CL, then you’ll really be in for a rough time in Las Vegas. Just ask Mrs PtF how I reacted when Tottenham finished fourth in the PL in 2011-12, but were denied a place in the following season’s CL by virtue of Chelski winning the 2011-12 CL final.
rockflyertalk, Hilde and jennifac like this.
Old May 5, 2018, 2:46 pm

Thank you! I did see this and I have had confirmation that there will be WiFi on my flight however iv had a few misunderstandings already so I’m not holding my breath, would be a lovely surprise if there was and it worked!!
last year BT sport streamed it free of charge via their website and also youtube. i believe they will do the same again this year
jennifac likes this.
Old May 5, 2018, 5:58 pm

Programs: Lemonia. Best Greek ever.
I've missed a Euro Final due to work. All of my friends went, with or without tickets.
Simply, it is tough.
Live with it. End of.
jennifac likes this.
Old May 5, 2018, 8:15 pm

If the wifi works go for radio coverage. Make sure you use an app that doesnt have geographic restrictions or use a vpn.
jennifac likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2018, 7:47 pm

Programs: BA - Blue > Bronze > Silver > Bronze > Blue

it it will definitely be getting recorded ☺️
I’m guessing he wasn’t too keen on watching that recording 😄

lucky he had Vegas to dampen the disappointment

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.