Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Early check-in at NCE

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2018, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Early check-in at NCE

Hi all. We’re leaving NCE tomorrow on the early evening BA flight, but will get to the airport early to drop off a hire car before heading into the city for the day. Does anyone know if we can drop baggage with BA in the morning (I’m presuming check-in counters will be open), or will we have to use left luggage?
Old Apr 27, 2018, 12:31 pm

Programs: BA (Gold)
They won’t take bags more than 2 hours before. Experienced this when a cancelled flight left us with 6 hours to kill and they were firm then. Couldn’t locate a storage locker in the terminal either
Old Apr 27, 2018, 12:41 pm
Original Poster

Thanks - supposedly there is left luggage in both terminals...
Old Apr 27, 2018, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by catscall
Thanks - supposedly there is left luggage in both terminals...
Left Luggage / Luggage / Preparing for your trip / PASSENGER INFO - Aéroport Nice Côte d'Azur : gateway to the mythical French Riviera
Old Apr 27, 2018, 1:23 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Radisson VIP, Hertz Gold, Accor Plat
What I usually do is arrange to drop the car at the train station, hopefully your rental company offer that option, and use one of the several left luggage options in Nice.

Otherwise you are dragging yourself all the way to the airport, then back, and then back to the airport...?

Also, given the cost of Taxi's there, I'd wonder if extending your rental would be more cost effective.

Anyway, too late for any of this I imagine at this stage.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Yep - this wasn’t the original plan, but hey-ho.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.