Wiki Posts
Search

UUA WT to WTP LHR-JFK

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2018, 10:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Petroleum, BA Exec Club
UUA WT to WTP LHR-JFK

I've got an WT ticket ABZ-LHR-JFK-MCO and have been keeping an eye out if there is ever any LHR-JFK WTP tickets available to upgrade to ( I do have an upgradeable class) but can't see any on a random selection of dates including mine in October.

Do WTP redemptions ever come available? I remember reading previously that 4 WT and 2 CW but is there any minimum for WTP? Appreciate they could have been snapped up way before now if they are.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 10:07 am

Originally Posted by ABZLocal
Do WTP redemptions ever come available?
They most certainly do, and there are several this week (I was looking just a short while ago).

Lots can come up on the NYC route close to departure, but also any time before then. Just keep checking periodically.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Ldnn1
They most certainly do, and there are several this week (I was looking just a short while ago).

Lots can come up on the NYC route close to departure, but also any time before then. Just keep checking periodically.
Thanks. I'll keep checking.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 11:33 am

Programs: BA Silver
or use http://www.baredemptionfinder.com to send you alerts if/when seats become available. (I have no connection with the site.)
Old Apr 22, 2018, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. Signed up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.