FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   FT BA Flight Simulator Outing to Heathrow [UK] – 26 October & 2 November 2018 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1903923-ft-ba-flight-simulator-outing-heathrow-uk-26-october-2-november-2018-a.html)

Joe Public Oct 6, 2018 5:37 am

Good stuff. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it.

KARFA Oct 6, 2018 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by Joe Public (Post 30285012)
Good stuff. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it.

Hi, no problem Joe Public.

​​​​​​​When you get a moment could you send me a reply to the PM I sent on Thursday? Many thanks.

nick.t.davies Oct 7, 2018 2:50 am

That’s great, thanks @KARFA

KARFA Oct 8, 2018 5:57 am

@MotheatenHound and @florian - when you get a moment could you send me a reply to the PM I sent on Thursday? Many thanks.

MotheatenHound Oct 8, 2018 11:34 am

Originally Posted by KARFA (Post 30291122)
@MotheatenHound and @florian - when you get a moment could you send me a reply to the PM I sent on Thursday? Many thanks.

Just replied to you Sir !

KARFA Oct 10, 2018 3:22 am

@florian are you there? Really need to hear from you immediately if you want to still come. Could you send me a reply to the PM I sent last Thursday please?

KARFA Oct 10, 2018 6:02 am

Just been sending out PMs and email requesting passport details as we need to submit them beforehand.

@Soddon @Kungpo @flylikelinz @bhbloke I assume your passport details haven't changed from last year, I still have the details so I haven't sent you an email/PM and there is no need to send me anything unless you have got a new passport.

KARFA Oct 11, 2018 3:36 am

@Weary Nomad just sent you a PM :)

KARFA Oct 12, 2018 4:21 pm

@Weary Nomad just sent you another PM, some good news :)

KARFA Oct 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Updated list for the two evenings. I have slightly tweaked the groups on the first evening just to ensure everyones preferences are met. Also @Weary Nomad is now off the subs bench as well. If anyone isn't happy with the changes do let me know and I will see what I can do.

No changes to the second evening.

Thanks to everyone for sending in details over the last few days. PMs/emails are going out tomorrow with details for the evening and instructions for payment.

Friday 26 October

747 (Group 1)
@Soddon
@flatlander
flatlander+1
@Weary Nomad

747 (Group 2)
@KARFA
@nick.t.davies
@flylikelinz
@pilotngb

777 (Group 3)
@Joe Public
@Kungpo
@MotheatenHound
@bhbloke

Friday 2 November

747 (Group 1 - group of three)
@BoeBus
BoeBus+1
BoeBus+2

747 (Group 2)
@GeorgeAmbler89
GeorgeAmbler89+1
GeorgeAmbler89+2
GeorgeAmbler89+3

747 (Group 3)
@DeadManFlying
@Pascoe
@KARFA
@djwam

Reserve
@france77
@jfallesen
@TomMM

Kungpo Oct 12, 2018 4:57 pm

Wicked

I'm cool with that. Is it safe to book the hotel now?

KARFA Oct 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by Kungpo (Post 30309195)
Is it safe to book the hotel now?

Yes absolutely

MotheatenHound Oct 14, 2018 5:31 am

Morning gang, much to my annoyance I am going to have to drop out of the event on the 26th. To say I’m disappointed is an understatement.

Many thanks to KARFA for putting together a great outing, hopefully I can make it next time around. Have a great evening to all those taking part, especially my replacement from the subs bench ��

KARFA Oct 14, 2018 5:37 am

Originally Posted by MotheatenHound (Post 30313680)
Morning gang, much to my annoyance I am going to have to drop out of the event on the 26th. To say I’m disappointed is an understatement.

Many thanks to KARFA for putting together a great outing, hopefully I can make it next time around. Have a great evening to all those taking part, especially my replacement from the subs bench ��

thanks for the post.

@france77
@jfallesen
@TomMM

if any of you can come on 26 October could you send me a PM immediately please.

Hopefully I can find someone at this stage, however you realise if I can’t you are still on the hook for your share of the costs - I have made that clear right from the start.

Kungpo Oct 15, 2018 6:45 am

Originally Posted by KARFA (Post 30309199)

Yes absolutely

Excellent. Hotel booked so I can enjoy a few after sim beers with all of you.