Search

LHR to NBO advice please

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2018, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, RCI Diamond
LHR to NBO advice please

Hi folks,

As always, I start with an apology and and advance thanks! I may look to travel to NBO, arriving on Monday 09/07/18. I can travel back from Friday 20/07/18 or a day or two after. I’d like to go at least WTP, would consider J if price was right. I’m useless at looking for ex-eu options (if there are any that make it worth while). Is anyone able to point me in the right direction please?

Happy flying,

Dom

Last edited by dombo17uk; Apr 10, 2018 at 2:34 pm Reason: Wrong dates
Old Apr 10, 2018, 2:30 pm

Do you mean Monday 09/07 and Friday 20/07 - i.e. July? Those days don't match in June...

BRU-LHR-NBO return on BA is £1785 if that's within budget?

If you're not set on oneworld, PAR-FRA-NBO on LH is available for £1275 return.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 2:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, RCI Diamond
Oops! Yes I do. My intended travel is July! Stupid me. I’m tired and have man flu!
Old Apr 11, 2018, 1:50 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Hyatt Prive, Hilton Impressario, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Roswood Elite, MO Fan Club
I wouldnt bee too keen on using BA to NBO. I believe they use the old B744 ...and I wouldnt want to fly on those
kellytoronto likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 1:56 am

Programs: OWS, *A G
Originally Posted by kosy91
I wouldnt bee too keen on using BA to NBO. I believe they use the old B744 ...and I wouldnt want to fly on those
From my 2 recent flights I can confirm that the 747s used on both occasions were very old (and dirty). The service also left a lot to be desired (in Y and W anyway).
In comparison I took a KLM flight last time and the food was great, the cabin crew were very friendly .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.